Our little Lilly turned 6 months old today. She just had her 6 month photos taken and I just love them! They turned out so cute! She decided to make some very funny faces! My friend, Sarah Tracy took them for fun for me. She is a sweetheart and she did an AMAZING job! Thank you, Sarah!
Again, Sarah did a great job and I just love how the pictures turned out! These aren't all of them, but they're some of my favorites!
WOW... SO CUTE!! She is just a doll. your friend did a GREAT job!! I can't believe how big she it already!! Now all she needs is a cute flower on top of that head full of hair! ;)
Hello, we are the Bagleys! We have two little girls, Elise and Lilly and we also have a Great Dane, Angus. We live in Northwestern Washington. Been married 5 years and loving every minute of it!
2 comments:
WOW... SO CUTE!! She is just a doll. your friend did a GREAT job!! I can't believe how big she it already!! Now all she needs is a cute flower on top of that head full of hair! ;)
Dude you two make cute babies :) what a good pair! lol... no but serioulsy she is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND these pics are amazing :)
Post a Comment