So I still need to catch up on Lilly turning 5 months. This past month, she started rice cereal and wasn't such a huge fan. I think she doesn't really like the bland taste of it. We went to Dev's great grandma's funeral a few weeks ago and it was such a great funeral... Lilly was a doll the whole time. And during the prayers, she was growling and babbling. She makes us laugh a lot! We got to stay with Auntie Melissa and Uncle Jaffe and it was lots of fun. Lilly cried like crazy the first time Mel held her, but then I had Mel rescue her from her pack n play after a nap and she loved her ever since! :) Lilly is really checking out her surroundings now. She mainly loves to play with things that aren't toys...which is funny. I've started feeding her these little organic puffs that are basically nothing...lol! They just melt in your mouth once you stick them in there and don't really taste like much. But she loves them!!! She has also tried a little bit of some sweet potatoes and banana. She likes the banana better...go figure. :) She's still great at sitting up on her own and just recently has started getting up on her hands and knees by rocking forward from a seated position. So cute!!! She still LOVES bath time... The other night I let her sit and play in the bath after she was all washed up. She had some little duckies and was chewing on them. And she started splashing like crazy and was so excited!!! It was really cute. We just love love our baby girl and love watching her grow!
The result of rolling from sitting to crawling... one leg was stuck and she couldn't figure out how to get it straight. :)
wow... she is getting so big and is SO cute!! ALL that hair... I love the pic of her in the tub! Thanks for the update... hope all is going well!! :) Miss you guys
Hello, we are the Bagleys! We have two little girls, Elise and Lilly and we also have a Great Dane, Angus. We live in Northwestern Washington. Been married 5 years and loving every minute of it!
3 comments:
AWE! Thanks for the post! I love reading about how the little sweety is doing :) super cute!ps.. you look great!
wow... she is getting so big and is SO cute!! ALL that hair... I love the pic of her in the tub! Thanks for the update... hope all is going well!! :) Miss you guys
She's so cute! You guys need to come visit. lol :)
Post a Comment