Saturday, April 3, 2010

2 weeks old!!!

Our little Lillian is two weeks old today! I can't believe how time has flown... it's ridiculous! Lilly has quite the sneaky personality. Lol... She has been great at waiting until the perfect moment to pee all over... usually when the diaper isn't there to catch it all. She also has almost sprayed me with poop...lol. So fun!!! She makes the cutest little noises and I just love it. She is getting more and more alert every day, and I sometimes have to MAKE her sleep or she'll get very irritated and grumpy. Here are a few pictures of her at tummy time. :)







This pic isn't actually at 2 weeks, but it is just super cute. :)



Well, we are just loving our little girl more and more each day! I'm already nervous she's growing up too fast!

5 comments:

Scotty&Chelsey said...

She is super cute! :)

Peggy Fowler said...

I can't believe it has been two weeks already! Seems like we were only there yesterday...or was that a dream? She is so sweet!

Michaell & Madison said...

she is a strong little thing picking up her head... she is so cute!! happy 2 week birthday
ps i love the zebra pillow

Trevor & Andrea said...

very sweet!

Destiny said...

Too cute! Looks like you are adjusting to motherhood just fine :) It's crazy how fast they grow, huh? I get excited AND sad about it everytime Claire does something new! Keep the pics of your cute girl coming!