Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lillian Mae Bagley

Welp! We had our baby girl on Saturday, March 20 at 12:26pm. She was 8 lbs 12 oz and was 21 inches long. I can't believe how stinkin' cute she is! And I'm obviously biased, but oh wow... I just love her more and more every day. I love her little cheeks and chubby legs... she is just a doll. It's been fun getting to see her grow and open her eyes and look around... her cute little half-smiles... I just love her. And I can't stop touching her hair! I gotta say, Dev and I make cute babies. :D

7 comments:

Tracy said...

OMG!! She's stinkin' half grown!! ;-) She is beautiful and precious!! LOVE the dark hair. I do think she's a keeper!!

CONGRATS!!

Trevor & Andrea said...

Agreed you do make cute babies! I lover her little cheeks and her hair!! I had lots of hair like that... I think it adds character :) she is going to have thick hair thats for sure! Super cute. Ps... we need to chat chick! call when your not busy being mommy to precious little Lilly

The Asay's said...

I do have to agree you two do make cute babies. I love her cute cheeks . And she has soo much hair. What a lucky girl. Hope she keeps it. huh

Megan said...

Seriously, she is a BEAUTIFUL baby!! You guys did good! I still can't get over all that hair! I love it!

Destiny said...

Oh I just love her chubby little cheeks! She's adorable, good job! I know what you mean about her hair, I play with Claire's all the time too. Yay for babies with hair! :) Hope you guys are adjusting to life with a baby well!

Bethany said...

You definitely make cute babies! She's beautiful... Congratulations!!

Bob & Dani said...

Congrats! Baby Lilly is precious. Glad that things went well and hope that they continue to as you adjust to being parents.