Well I went to my 40 week appointment this morning and the doc told me that the baby is a good medium-sized baby and is very healthy. He said she has produced a great amount of amniotic fluid. But nothing else has really changed. lol!! He scheduled an appointment to see me next Tuesday, and said that if I didn't have her by then, then we'd induce me Wednesday, the 17th. I guess that's a good thing, and I can at least have a date to set my mind on rather than just sitting around and waiting. Soooo I guess we'll just see! I really would rather her come on her own time, but with how it's gone so far, she wouldn't come for another week or more! Lil stinker!
Here's me at 39 weeks 6 days.

On a side note, I've been learning to crochet to pass the time! I've always wanted to learn, but I never did! I'm just doing a scarf right now, and here is a nice picture. I figured that it is my first project so it doesn't have to look amazing. :) But it definitely does help to pass the time! So fun! Can't wait to learn more stitches!
7 comments:
Beef you look ready! I hope you have her soon! Ps... nice scarf
Going past your due date has to suck...i never went past, but I was also induced the first 2 times...hopefully she comes on her own and SOON! Good luck, I am excited to hear the news when she does finally make her appearance.
I hope she comes on her own soon! It gets to a point where you just want her here already, huh?! Good luck and let us know when she gets here! CUTE name, too :)
You are stinking cute! I love your scarf and LILY is going to be here soon!! St. Patty's day baby would be AWESOME! But for your sake I hope she comes this weekend. Keep my posted!!
I bet if you completely stopped thinking about it all together (at least until Wed), she'll be like, Hey, where'd all the attention go? And she'll just pop on out! And the scarf looks great! I love the deep turquoise :)
Try to stay patient. I really hope she comes on her own, so much easier!! :-) The scarf looks good. Good job!!
Lindi was 3 weeks past due and she came on her own and she was still my smallest baby!! 7 1/2 pounds!!
It will all work out...:-)
sorry your getting unpatient. Doesn't sound too fun, but then she will be here before you know it and then you will be wishing for a few days to yourself with lots of sleep and rest... so enjoy it... right?! ;) Good luck!! I'm so excited to see her...
Post a Comment