Saturday, April 17, 2010

4 weeks!!

So Lilly is four weeks old today! She'll officially be one month old on Monday the 20th. I can't believe she is already 4 weeks! It just seems like time has flown by. I have a picture of her in a little strawberry outfit today, and it actually fits her now, whereas before, it was too long and a little big. Ahh! She's growing up too fast!

Here are some things she has been doing lately:
- She started sucking her thumb the other day, but I quickly got her bink in her mouth instead!
- She loves to snuggle with mom and dad!
- She's started making a lot more cooing noises, and still hates tummy time.
- She got to take her first shower, and HATED it...cried the whole time, but she got her 2nd bath today, and love loved it. She just sat there and stared at me the whole time after we got her all washed off.
- Before her shower today, she peed alllll over daddy...twice. Awesome!
- She has her really cute fake cries that are just so dang cute.
- She's starting to be much more alert during the day.
- Finally is starting to let me lie her down in her bassinet during the day...so nice!
- Still won't sleep in her crib at night...but we're working on it!
- Loves to stick her tongue out.
- Crosses her legs when she is comfy and lying down.
- Always has her hands by her face.

4 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

wow... shes gettin big and is so cute. Thanks for the update. Still mad I wont be meeting her this summer? how is the mom holding up?

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love her dark hair!

Shelly and Kellan said...

I can't believe it's already been four weeks! I think that Abby should be exactly 4 weeks younger....what do you think?

Tracy said...

It's so amazing how fast they change and grow. She's a cutie!! :-)