wow... you are getting near the end kb!! Are you so excited?? I have to be honest, its so crazy seeing you pregnant! :) But its an awesome crazy and you look great!! CONGRATS on getting almost near the end.
Hello, we are the Bagleys! We have two little girls, Elise and Lilly and we also have a Great Dane, Angus. We live in Northwestern Washington. Been married 5 years and loving every minute of it!
5 comments:
Oooh my word, you're so close!! Have you guys decided on a name yet?
wow... you are getting near the end kb!! Are you so excited?? I have to be honest, its so crazy seeing you pregnant! :) But its an awesome crazy and you look great!! CONGRATS on getting almost near the end.
I can't believe how fast its gone! Ten weeks away! That is so close!
Glad it's you and not me!!! haha I'm excited for you.
Yay for cute belly pictures! Its getting so close!
Post a Comment