you look great beef!! I can't wait for the lil' one to come!! :) That's cool about devan working at the temple... Nick is an ordiance working once a week as well!! :)
So I posted a comment and then realized that my Brother in Law (Shevlin) was the author!? My in laws were in Laramie this weekend, and they were looking through Shev's things. Anyways I said you look great, and very happy! Yay for the Bagleys (soon to be family of 3)!
You look SO DANG CUTE!! good luck with the days to come :) I remember just being scared of what was to come, but everybody goes through it i guess and when it comes down to it it's now ALL that bad!! I am so excited for you!!
Hello, we are the Bagleys! We have two little girls, Elise and Lilly and we also have a Great Dane, Angus. We live in Northwestern Washington. Been married 5 years and loving every minute of it!
7 comments:
omgosh you are gorgoues! so excited for you guys!
You are One BEAUTIFUl MAMA :) so so happy for you guys!
you look great beef!! I can't wait for the lil' one to come!! :) That's cool about devan working at the temple... Nick is an ordiance working once a week as well!! :)
So I posted a comment and then realized that my Brother in Law (Shevlin) was the author!? My in laws were in Laramie this weekend, and they were looking through Shev's things. Anyways I said you look great, and very happy! Yay for the Bagleys (soon to be family of 3)!
You look SO DANG CUTE!! good luck with the days to come :) I remember just being scared of what was to come, but everybody goes through it i guess and when it comes down to it it's now ALL that bad!! I am so excited for you!!
You look so great and we can't wait to see pics of your little one. Congrats!
Post a Comment