So, funny story... Last night, Devan had been asleep for about 20 minutes, and I felt the baby kicking super hard. I've tried to have Devan feel my stomach so he could try to feel the baby before, and he can never feel it...he keeps thinking he did, but he always misses it. So this time, when the baby was kicking the hardest, I said, "Devan! Let me see your hand!" And he goes, "Why? Are you going to fart on it?" Duuuuuude?! What?!?! He was soooo out of it. It made me laugh so hard!! I was like, "What are you talking about?! I want you to feel the baby!" Hahaaaaaaaa! So yeah...he did get to feel the baby, and he definitely felt it this time. Lol. Just thought I'd share...
10 comments:
haha that's too funny! what a nerd!!!
haha thats way funny! How exciting though i cant too see pictures of your baby!
So... Kara Beth forgot to include the part about her having gas. Before I fell asleep she had threatened to fart on my hand just to see what I would do. So that is what came to my mind when she woke me up!
LOL Nice! Love the little comment from Devan too!
BA HA HA HA!! Thats funny!
Aha! Pretty convenient about you leaving that important info out, right KB?? Funny story:)
Aha! It all becomes clearer now that Devan added that most important tidbit to your story:) Hmmmm...funny story though. Devan, you seem to have funny things happen to you when you are deep in sleep. lol I am still remembering the story about you talking in your sleep about the boiling point, or something like that. HAHA!
Aha! It all becomes clearer now that Devan add that most important tidbit to your story:) Hmmmm...funny story though. Devan, you seem to have funny things happen to you when you are deep in sleep. lol I am remembering the story KB told about you talking in your sleep about the boiling point of something. Right? Hahaha!
That is so funny!!!!!!
O my gosh... wow! hahahahaha
Post a Comment