Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!


So today, November 16, is my parents' anniversary. (sorry we're in the picture! I couldn't find one of just them) They've been married for 36 years!! It's crazy how time flies. They now have three grandkids, all from Stuart, and one on the way from me! My mom didn't think I remembered their anniversary, and accused me of having to be reminded by one of my siblings. :) Lil turd. I REMEMBERED! Yay! I hope that my parents have a great day and enjoy each other, because marriage is truly amazing and wonderful. And we all appreciate them for all the hard work and sacrifices they've given/made for us children over the years. Hope you two have many many wonderful years to come! We love you!!



And we can't forget Jaffe and Bryce! They weren't around for the picture above. :)



2 comments:

Peggy Fowler said...

Thank you so much! Now you have made me cry! The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, and we thank you both for being so thoughtful! We love you too:)

Trevor & Andrea said...

so cute! Happy Anniversary Peggy and Dale