
I think it's pretty cute! AND I just love the colors! It comes with 6 pieces....a quilt, bumper, bed sheet, window valance, dust ruffle, and a diaper stacker. I just was wondering things like, do I really need all that stuff? I like the stuff that matches, and the fact that it has a cool window valance and stuff, but I'm not sure. AHH! Lol, stuff is just so expensive these days! Blah! :) That's my big rant for the day. :)
ALSO, does anyone have any advice on baby cribs? Which is better? lol...I'll take any advice I can get!

8 comments:
Cute choice for sure. It's really personal preference if you want the valance, diaper stacker, etc. Like I told you on FB, get the stuff, and hopefully you can "reuse" it for another girl sometime. I would recommend at least 2 or 3 crib sheets for sure. The quilt you probably won't use, except for decoration (at least we never did). Good luck and I'm sure it's going to be darling whatever you choose!
I agree with Lauren. You need a couple of extra sheets for sure! We never used our cute quilt either. My kids just have their favorite blakets that they use now that they are older, and when they are babies, you have them wrapped up in a blanket anyway. Plus, I always worried about them not being able to pull the quilt off their heads because they move around alot! The other stuff you might use though. We never used that either. Very cute choise though! As far as a crib, I bought mine from someone in town, (used, that's the way to go) so I can't tell you what the best one is, sorry!
Can't we just have it all?
I just bought bedding for Trav's sister's baby, try Ebay and amazon.com. I ended up getting her some Mets bedding from Amazon and she loves it.
Just find a second-hand crib, cause it truly doesn't matter! We used the quilt that we bought, but it was super soft and nice. I honestly never put up the window vallance, diaper hanger etc... so in hind-sight, I should have just gotten a cute quilt! Also- if you don't mind sewing, cute and cheap way to have super-cute baby blankets is to go to JoAnn fabric on Black Friday and get flannel in cute patterns for $1.50/yard and sew two pieces of 1 yard material together. They swaddle well and you can choose exactly the pattern you want and embellish if you want!
I never used the quilt or the Diaper hanger either... but its hard to get bumpers without the quilt. Also I got aftyn's crib at walmart its one of the convertable ones that goes from crib to toddler bed to full size bed. I chose the one I did because it looked the most normal when it was a full size bed. good luck! hopefully I helped!
Cute idea i love it!
No you don't really have to have them, but yes it is definately fun to buy the extra stuff. I did ;)
Just wait until you can hit a really good sale. Maybe go on Black Friday to Babies R US or Target and I bet they will be having a good sale on them.
Post a Comment