Saturday, December 12, 2009

Which One?

Sooo I know I haven't blogged in a while...and a lot has happened! I'll have to post some pics of some new stuff we've bought to spruce up our house a bit. BUT I was just seeing what everyone's opinions were on the names we've come to... we have Miranda and Lilian....and then lately, I've had Natalie in my mind...but we still like Lilian and Miranda the best. AND I was wondering about middle names...lol. I can't decide what to use. Haha.. As you can all probably tell, I love to get peoples' opinions and see what they think!

8 comments:

Scotty&Chelsey said...

Lilian is a really cute name!

lacey bassett said...

Well I really like both names.. would you call her lily if you named her lilian?? And I really like Miranda too. Names are SO hard to pick out! Good luck

Anna Sweet said...

Oooh, I haven't heard the name Miranda in a really long time. I vote Miranda! I love thinking of baby names :P I just asked Tim and he, too, votes Miranda :D

KrIStiN said...

I think they are both cute..middle names..i'll give ya a few.
paige, reese, ann, madelyn, alex,...i'm not sure..good luck with the names..any name u pick will be soo cute..if ur not sure of natalie...u could go with natalia..that's always cute!!

Shelly and Kellan said...

I think Lilian is cute...Lily. I like Natalie too :)

Sarah R said...

I like Lilian the best, so pretty. :)

Jessica & Paul said...

Aftyns middle name is Lillee, after my dads mom who died when my dad was a kid. But her name was Lillian Christine. I always thought it was pretty. But I have to say Lily is getting quite popular. Its kind of like one of those thinsg you dont notice how many cars there are out there like yours until you have one? Make sense? But I do like Miranda and Natalie also! Good luck! I think we changed our minds 10 times before we held her in our arms.

jsmbbaker said...

How about Lilian Miranda? That way you can use both of the names you like, and don't have to worry about picking out a middle name! Or Miranda Lilian... that works too;)!