Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby Mountain???

So my sister-in-law has been asking me to see pics of my baby bump...although I'd like to refer to it as a Mountain!!! To me, it seems huge, but people have commented saying it's not as big as I think. It's nice they're trying to be nice...although they're big liars! :) lol...Anyway, here is a picture of me at 17 weeks.



We find out October 20th what we're having! I'm nervous...and anxious...I am hoping it's a boy, but either way, it'd be fine. Anyone feel like predicting what it'll be? Lol... I'm actually starting to not fit a lot of my clothes anymore as well...lame. I don't want to buy new clothes! Blah! And Maternity clothes seem to be a lot of mulah...But I've found a site that seems to have pretty decent prices! Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Megan said...

You are stinking cute! I can'y WAIT to hear what you are having!! This is exciting!

Trevor & Andrea said...

Your mountain is a rather small mound at this point... it will work toward becoming a mountain! ;) cute cute. Ps... I think its a girl! lol no actually a boy... but maybe a girl! haha I cant be wrong with that answer

Destiny said...

Mountain? Are you kidding me?! Mine is about twice that size! You just wait :)JK You look super cute though, I love it! Oh and BTW, I really don't ignore you on Facebook, my stupid messenger NEVER works!

Destiny said...

And my guess is....BOY!

Scotty&Chelsey said...

your so cute :) cant wait too hear what the sex is! keep us up dated!!! Im going to make a guess... A girl? lol

Kristi said...

Hey congratulations!!! Thats so exciting!! :)