Last night Devan was playing with Angus on the floor of our kitchen. This is our routine before putting Angus to bed...by playing hard with him for an hour or so, he sleeps ALL night and it's great!!! Angus was playing exceptionally hard with Dev, and was growling and barking and running all over. It was sooo cute! I wish I had a video of it. I was watching them play, and right in the heat of the moment, Angus stops everything he is doing and sprints for the door to go outside. I opened the door for him, and he booked it outside to the yard. I looked back at Dev to say, "that was weird?" and he's just staring at his left pant leg. I looked where he was looking, and Angus had piddled allll over Dev's pants...and partially on the floor. It was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed soooooo hard. Dev just stared/glared at me, back and forth from his pant leg, to me. Angus didn't mean to!!! He was having too much fun, and piddled a little! And when he noticed he had to pee, he booked it for the door. He didn't MEAN to piddle on Daddy! It was an accident!

It was so funny...I couldn't help but laugh. I thought this was a pretty funny story and thought I would share. :) Enjoy.
2 comments:
Ha ha that is funny! I can just see Devan blaming that on you somehow!!!
Hee Hee Hee! Sorry, Devan, but that was SO FUNNY! Sweet puppy:)
Post a Comment