Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Meet Angus, the New Pup!

So I finally got to bring Angus home today. It's been pretty exciting! He's still really nervous about everything and isn't sure as to what to do with himself. I got him home and he's already walked into the back sliding glass door about 5 times, which is hilarious. Good thing he wasn't running at the door! He is starting to adjust well, so far. No accidents yet! Keep your fingers crossed!! I bought him a dog pillow and tried to get him to lay on it, but he wouldn't go near it. So I sat on the floor next to it, and he came to the edge of the pillow, sniffed it, and then jumped away. haha. Finally, he put his front paws on it and left his back feet off, after army-crawling over to it. He was very unsure of this pillow. Haha, but he seems to like it now! He also wouldn't go into his dog kennel because he had to ride in it on the way home and was NOT a big fan at all. So while he was sleeping on his pillow, I moved him into the kennel...he's currently sleeping in it right now, but we'll see what happens when he wakes up. Here are some pics!!

2 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

O I have been waiting and waiting to see the pics of Angus (love the name by the way)!! He is SOO precious KB!! That is hilarious that he walked into the glass door a couple times. I'm excited to watch him grow. He's going to be HUGE!

AMIT said...

Just an excellent pictures.The slideshow of the dog is great.

How to make a website