So yesterday Devan and I went to my Doc appointment. Devan didn't get to go the first time, so he came this time and we were hoping to be able to get another ultrasound. :) We got to hear the baby's heartbeat! It was sooo cool. It apparently wasn't as fast as Devan thought it would be though. So after the nurse left, we were waiting on my Doc to come in. He is a super nice guy! Very friendly and personable! He came in and introduced himself to Devan and said, "You weren't here last time were you?" so he went and grabbed the Ultrasound machine out of the hallway and said, "well we don't do this for EVERYONE, but I'll see if I can get you a good picture!" so he gave me an ultrasound and it was soooo cute!! He was showing us the front of the baby and the back of it. The spine looked so cool! Then he pointed out all the arms and legs and such. We still don't know the sex of the baby yet... But all the while he was doing this prodding with the machine, if you watched the baby, it got very annoyed and was using its hand to push back. You obviously couldn't feel the baby pushing around with their hand, but on the screen it was so funny! Already, it has an attitude. :) Great... But with its other hand, it was sucking away on its thumb! It was very very cute. Here is a picture from it...
7 comments:
So cute im so excited for you guys!!! Keep us updated!
Awesome! We find out in 3 weeks if ours cooperates! I love seeing the ultrasounds too. I can feel our baby move. Eat something sugary then lay down and see if you notice anything. ;) Should feel like little popping or moving around.
O thats so cool that the doc did it just for dev. He sound like a good guy! I'm glad! :) That pic is amazing!!
What a good ultrasound picture!!
Hey!! I see your sister quite a bit these days, and I feel like I am talking to you because she reminds me so much of you! How are you feeling? I loved being pregnant and just day dreaming about what the baby would look like and everything! hope all is well.. miss you!
Hey! He/she looks like he/she is wearing a diaper! SO CUTE!
Hope this baby has arrived till now.
How to make a website
Post a Comment