Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Guess What?

Well, Devan and I are expecting our first baby on March 12, 2010! I am apparently Fertile Myrtle. Seriously...I dunno what the deal is! But I'm glad that we don't seem to have problems in the getting pregnant department! I had my first ultrasound today at 9 weeks 3 days, and here's the picture...



I guess with everyone getting pregnant lately, we decided to jump on the bandwagon! Just kidding...it wasn't actually PLANNED. Lol. So far, I haven't been TOO sick...between 6 and 8 weeks, I lost like 4 lbs cuz nothing sounded good to me and it seemed my stomach didn't like much of anything. I only threw up once though...so yay! And I think it was a freak accident...I was just sitting there, sneezed twice, and then had to throw up. lol! Weird...Anyway I'm feeling better now. I have fun cravings, but I feel bad because one day I REALLY want something, and then the next day the leftovers do NOT sound good at all... so poor Devan has to eat all my leftovers...maybe that is why the husbands end up gaining weight too? Lol.

16 comments:

Lauren said...

Congrats! You will be great parents! Hope you feel better soon! Babies are lots of fun!

Destiny said...

YAY for surprise babies! LOL I'm so excited for you guys! Our kids will only be about a month apart! Glad you haven't been too sick. I've been lucky that way, too. Congrats!

Scotty&Chelsey said...

Congrats guys!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time for you guys!

Teri said...

Congratulations KB! How's it feel being the youngest sister and the first one pregnant? lol...jk
Hopefully you stay on the non-throwing up side...I didn't. :( I puked like 3 times a day.

Sarah R said...

Congratulations you guys! Good luck with the pregnancy! Your lives will never be the same... but in a good way. :)

Megan said...

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!????!!! CONGRATS!!! Oh my goodnes, oh my goodness!

Emily Asay said...

congrats! that is great news!

Nick & Lindi said...

O MY GOSH!! Dude that rocks!! I'm so happy for you guys... so many ppl having babies right now its amazing!! :) Go ahead and have that thing a couple days early though... on the 9th! ;)

Alayna said...

YAY! I am so happy for you two!! Congrats! Keep us updated!!

Tracy said...

Oh man, I bet Peggy is one HAPPY Grandma to be!!! :-) Congrats!! This is just too weird that all of you guys are growing up, married, buying homes, having babies...what happened to our little girls?!!!
Take care of yourself and here's hoping all goes well!!

Michaell & Madison said...

FUN!!! congrats!!! i am so happy for you...you are going to be such a great mommy and a sexy prego :) good luck with everything

lacey bassett said...

YAY!!!! Woohoo,babies are the best:) I am so excited for you!Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!!

jsmbbaker said...

YAY! That's awesome!

Trevor & Andrea said...

very exciting! congrats! I hope you dont get sicker!

Bob & Dani said...

Congrats! I hope the pregnancy goes well. It will go faster than you think. :)