Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fun Little Friends!

So this is just a short post about some cute little friends we found in our yard!! Last Saturday, Dev and I finally broke down and bought a lawn mower and hoses with sprinklers to take care of our yard...after we got everything set up, Dev started the lawnmower and started mowing the lawn...not 10 feet into it, all this hopping started happening all over! Turns out, our lawn is home to TONS of little frogs! They were everywhere! So I tried to make sure we got most of them out of the way before we mowed the rest of the front lawn. We thought we'd probably scared most of them away from the scary lawnmower, so we were pretty sad. But then yesterday, Dev went to mow the little patch of lawn in the backyard and lo and behold, MORE started jumping all over. Here is the one picture I got of one I caught...



He was so cute!!!!!!

3 comments:

Michaell & Madison said...

SO CUTE!!!

Megan said...

CUTE!! Oh KB... I need to see your cute face!!

Peggy Fowler said...

Cute little froggy! I hope they don't get mowed over. You have to go in front of the mower every time he cuts the lawn!!