
I've actually had this happen to me a couple other times in the past. My friend, Kacee and I had been having a sleep over one night at her parents' house. We were camping outside in a tent and I, being the night owl I am, couldn't sleep and Kacee was OUT! I was being annoying (another one of my lovely characteristics) and I saw a plane above us blinking in the sky. I was like, "KACEE! There's a UFO! Come look!" And her reply was, "It's probably a satellite!" And I said, "NO! It's moving across the sky!" And her reply was, and imagine this with a lot of annoyance, "Well, DUH!! The earth ROTATES!" PAH! That one was hilarious! She couldn't even remember the conversation the next morning. And we still laugh about it this day....

My other experience really kinda creeped me out. Because I can usually tell when people are talking in their sleep on account of their voices are slurred or really soft. Not this time!!! It was one of my past roommates, and she apparently loves baking. She loved it so much that she was dreaming about it! One night I hear all loud and clear, "What?" .... so I just sat there and blinked in the dark... "Ohhh it's because you have to put flour on it before baking it." WHAT? I at first thought she was talking to me. It was hilarious. And I never told her about it.

I just thought this was a funny post to talk about! I've been told I mumble in my sleep...but I don't actually hold conversations! Although my mom would probably argue with that...she used to come in my room early in the morning before she left for work, and have full conversations with me, and I wouldn't remember a word of them later. She'd be SO mad! But honestly! I'm not coherent in the morning! Lol. Does anyone else have any fun stories??

6 comments:
SO FUNNY!!! Hahaha! And yes, Kara Beth...I can testify that EVERY time I woke you up early in the morning you NEVER remembered me talking to you!! lol I think maybe it had something to do with who was talking to you...??
BAA HAHAHA i am crying :) Michael talks in his sleep all the time...i try to ask him questions but the answer does not aply to what i asked him :) he is always talking about work...i crack up when he talks in his sleep :) thanks for sharing and making me laugh so hard...hope all is well...you look like you are doing great and loving being married!!! We need to talk sometime!!!
This was a fun post. And VERY funny! ;) Thanks for sharing.
haha funny!! Scotty says i talk in my sleep alot too it creeps him out haha! Hows the new house!
HAHA this is great! I think it's hilarious when people talk in their sleep! And it doesn't suprise me about Kacee doing it :] I was told that one year at volleyball me and Karren Mayes were carrying on a conversation while we were BOTH asleep! Too funny!
haha! that is halarious :) I can totally hear you telling the story about Dev talking in his sleep and it makes it 10 times more funny!! But I have to say, I am a talker or I sould say mumbler in my sleep!
Post a Comment