
This was the peaches in the water bath...after we'd done all the fun preparation stuff...

We looked pretty awesome...all greasy and hot from the steam. Lol.

Dev lookin cute!

Then Dev being a dork!! Lol

The finished product! 18 pint jars... From last night, anyway...that isn't even one full box yet! And we still have the stinkin other box to do! WOO! So tonight we're going to bottle more peaches and then make some freezer jam as well. Yum!!!

6 comments:
Good job! Nice kitchen by the way!
way to go!!!! i am very prod :) and i also love the kitchen :) you guys are so stinkin cute together!!!
You should be proud!! Good Job!!
Yay, Daughter!! I am PROUD of you! That bring back so many memories of when your dad and I lived in Utah, where we had lots and lots of fruit. I went and bought a canner, too, and I figured out how to bottle all that yummy fruit. So good! You and Devan get the gold star for the week:)
Oh my heck I am so proud of you! I don't even know if i would know where to start w/ canning:) way to go!!
The key to aging nicely is so as to keep flexible. If we are adaptable we are able to participate in our favorite routines for longer therefore we will feel youthful for extended. Whenever we work on our mobility on a regular basis we can continue to carry out the things we like. With mobility there is also a greater opportunity we will not find yourself mattress-ridden if we grow older. Biuyu656gy
Post a Comment