We blessed her on June 20th in Lovell in the High Council room. It was so fun! She looked like a doll in her frilly dress, although she HATED it. She was so hot and couldn't stand it, so about a minute into her blessing, she started bawling and didn't stop until we took her out of the dress. The room was nice and air conditioned, so we stripped her down and laid her down on the couch and she fell right asleep. Then in church, she cried through sacrament meeting, so I took her into the bathroom to nurse her, and she had a blowout. :)
At 3 months, she could almost roll over on her tummy, but could only make it as far as her side. She just couldn't quite get over that arm! She was starting to smile at everyone, and had a fun smiling session with Auntie Dana. It was pretty cute. She also rolled over for the FIRST time on July 2nd, I believe. It was crazy! All of a sudden, she just rolled over! Just like that. No effort at all, really. So I turned her back over and videoed her doing it again! Here are some pictures of her at 3 months.




This last pic was of her re-dressed in a new dress waiting for Church to start. So cute! Sleepy little girl.

3 comments:
You're back! yay :) You know when the blow-outs are going to happen because they get very upset right before! Your skirt is super cute on the blessing day picture by the way!
Cute pics! I still need to send you some...sorry. I am so lame. :) Lilly is a cutie!!!
Wow! She has grown so much since then! And now she is even sitting up?
Post a Comment