So Lilly is now two months old! Crazy another month has gone by. She just gets cuter and cuter every day. She is very smiley and loves to be held and snuggled. Yesterday she rolled over for the first time! We were so proud! We just love her to pieces! Just some updates on Lilly....
- She is holding her head up soooo well! Devan lays her down on the floor on her back and moves to each side of her and calls her name. She turns her head to follow his voice and it's so cute!
- She loves showers. She licks the water that splashes her face at times, so her little tongue is always licking the air. But she loves to curl right up against daddy while being scrubbed off. Last night, she fell asleep in his arms in the shower. Wish I could've taken a picture!!! But that wouldn't have been a very appropriate pic. lol.
- She is out growing a lot of her clothes already, and it makes me sad and happy all at the same time! I can't wait for her to be able to interact with me more, but I'm sad that she's two months old already! Time has flown.
- Recently, she has started trying to roll over, but can't quite make it over that stinkin' arm! She gets kind of frustrated at times. :)
- She is sleeping pretty well most days... still sleeps a ton during the day, though. She basically will sleep 7 hours or so once you GET her to sleep, which might not be until midnight or later. And then she eats, and is right back to sleep for most of the morning with small spurts here and there of awake time. But around 9 at night, she is WIDE awake. lol.
- She is sort of getting a bit fussy about her diaper lately. She gets a bit grumpy when her diaper gets dirty...kinda funny. :)
- Lately, she is starting to swat at things and try to hit them. She's getting pretty good at it!
- She is still smiling up a storm. When I come to get her after waking up, I lean over her bassinet or cradle, and she gives me this big ol' ham smile. Melts my heart every time!
- There is also a picture on my wall behind our recliner that she loves. She will smile at that picture all day, and it's not even brightly colored or anything! Not sure what she sees in it, but whatever works!
- Yesterday, she rolled from her tummy to her back for the first time! Of course she was really ticked off and had arched her back so much that she rocked over, but I'm still counting it!
- She throws semi-tantrums and goes completely rigid...arches her back and gets sooo mad. Lil stinker!
Lilly's favorite picture to smile at... lol

3 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute! I can't wait to hold her :) She looks like she likes her tummy time on the boppy. Abby HATES it. I'm afraid she will never roll over or crawl..ha ha.
wow... shes getting so big! Shes so cute and I'm glad things are going well. Still disapointed that I will miss ya by a couple days this summer. :( Hope to see you soon!
Your baby sleeps for 7 straight hours at night?!?! Jealous! Claire teased me and did that once, and then it was back to 4-5 at a time. I keep telling her she can sleep through the night anytime :)LiLLy is such a little cutie! Isn't it crazy how fast 2 months can go?!
Post a Comment