For starters, I got my hair CHOPPED off... yes...chopped. I went in to actually just have it trimmed and ended up getting talked into the shortest hairstyle I've EVER had.... it's cute, but I'm still not sure how much I like it...but it'll grow I guess, right!? Here are some pics...




So I send pics to my family to see what they think and I get this reply, "Why are you always trying to look like me?" This was from my sister, Shannon...apparently I had gotten the EXACT same haircut as her....

Woops! Ah well!!! Haha...it always seems to happen one way or another! At least we both look cute! :) haha..
At one point, Dave was so mad that he kept getting beaten, that he screamed cuz Devan made a comeback on one song and beat Dave by a mere 1000 points. Dave screamed REMATCH! And right as the next song started he and Dev looked at each other and pushed up their glasses.... I guess you had to be there, but it was SO friggin' hilarious! Today, Dev and I are gonna hide Easter eggs around the house and dye some eggs with a friend, PJ. It's so fun hanging with friends! Sorry this post was so long!




5 comments:
Funny! So did they both beat you? Cute hair:)
YAY... glad you posted about your hair. I SERIOUSLY LOVE it beef. It's SO cute that length on you. Looks like Easter has been fun so far. I'm glad! Miss ya! Hope all is well!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hair!!! Very Cute!!
I love your hair!!! you are so beautiful!!!
your hair is so cute love it!!
Post a Comment