We got to eat amazing seafood and there were tons and tons of restaurants to go to! Devan visited the refinery on Tuesday and we went and looked at some houses we'd been admiring online. Our realtor was awesome! She was so nice and helpful! It was really funny though...for the first house, she wasn't sure where the area was since she hadn't been up that way much, and we ended up having to have HER follow US to the house since we'd already been exploring around that way anyway. It was just a funny situation...and we all laughed about it. We ended up seeing like 6 houses in all...and the first one was quite small...one car garage and no yard...we weren't too impressed. After seeing all 6 houses, we decided to go to the office who handled all the new development building going on in this area. They told us what we were approved for for a loan and we went back to one of the houses and decided we wanted to try to get that one...well it finally is settled and the offers have been placed and accepted! We're getting the house! Here's a few pics of it.
Front of the house
View from the kitchen.
The kitchen.
Master bedroom.
We're so excited!!!!!!!!
Anyway, there are tons more pictures, but if you'd like to see them they're already on my facebook! Lol...

9 comments:
YAY!!! WOW... beautiful house I want to come decorate it! ;) lol! Those tulips are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you guys. You better be more than excited to move now because it beautiful and you get that house! ;) I'm so excited for you guys! CONGRATS!!
WOW!! How FUN!! Looks like good times are ahead for you!! Congrats!!
Nice house!! congrats! pretty place! Washington looks so NICE...I am moving tomorrow! forget this wy crapola... Those flowers are lovely
Can I just say JEALOUS! That house looks amazing. Congratulations! I'm so excited that your opening a new chapter in your lives! I love the pourch!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! How fun is that :) and i am so happy for you now you need to start making some babies to fill it :)
Love the house and really like your haircut!
Congrats! I have to say, I'm jealous though. I so wish we were at the house buying stage. Dang Pharamacy school. :) Anyway, it's a beautiful house, I'm excited for you guys!
OMG!! What an awsome house.. your living room is about the size of my house, and your kitchen over powers mine by like 1000.. so i am pretty much jelous!
wow i love the Tulip field how pretty!! and your house is so Beautiful i love it congrats :)
Post a Comment