Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Why is it...

So, why is it that when you get married, you basically fall off the face of the earth? Lol... as in... no more friends, really...at least the ones who are single. I think it's just funny that one minute, you've got all these friends, and the next they don't want to hang out with "married people".... so lame. Ha, just thought I'd share! :)

4 comments:

Dana said...

Get used to it, sucka! haha

lacey bassett said...

BEEF!!!! I love that you are blogging:) Maybe you have been blogging for a while but i just found you!! HOW IS EVERYTHING?? And i understand how it is when you get married.. just wait untill you have a baby:) home becomes your hangout for GOOD:) it's not to bad though! I am so glad I found you blog!!! come check out mine ok!! http://erikandlacey.blogspot.com
hope all is well!!

Destiny said...

I agree, although I moved here not really knowing a lot of people. If you guys want to get together and do something sometime, let us know! We're up for anything!

Trevor & Andrea said...

Well Well Well... I see you got a blog:) I am glad!! and currently i should be studying but i am already burnt out and i have not cracked a book... LAME, you guys should come over for dinner and games sometime this week... you can admire the lovely horns taking up a WHOLE wall:) haha Trev got his elk mount back its pretty and i love it... BUT IT IS HUGE!!! it looks slightly ridiculous in our tiny living room! haha...ttyl