skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Can I just tell you...I have NO idea how to do this stuff?!
SO...I guess I have time to start a blog now that we are back in Laramie. This will just be fun to add random little things to so that anyone who would like to know can keep in touch!! :) Let's see... Devan and I have been married two months on the 21st of this month. It's really crazy to think about... Married?! What the? We are still trying to get our mess of an apartment organized, which sucks because I am NOT an organized person... and for those of you that know me, you're probably laughing right now. :) Living in three different locations over the summer was a bit trying. We first started living in Rawlins with a guy we worked with. He and his wife have four or five kids (can't remember) who were screaming constantly since they were all under the age of six, and they didn't really have a lot of room for us. We then found that we could live with my cousin, Matt! He had a big house and it was just him living there! So we moved in with him and came home to Laramie mostly on the weekends to try to have some alone time. Lame...lots of gas...lots of moving and unpacking. I feel like all I do is unpack! I HATE unpacking! Lame, it is!!! Pretty much, I'd rather eat a pine cone than unpack.... Do you feel my hatred for this subject yet? Annnyway....yeah...to sum up, we just finally moved all of our stuff back here and are having a hard time figuring out where to put everything. I'd put pictures up, but I think you wouldn't like me anymore. :) Now I'm going to get a job here in Laramie while Devan goes to his last year of school before he possibly starts grad school. Not sure what's going on there yet... We'll see! :) I'll put another post on here about our china trip and try to put some fun pics up...we took a ton! See ya later! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment