Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CHINA

So I said that I would post something about China, so here it is!!! We went to China from the 9th of June through the 19th. We flew on a twelve hour flight to Beijing after the like two hour flight from Denver to San Francisco. We stayed in Beijing for around two days before flying to Cheng Du. While in Beijing, we got to see a lot of really cool stuff! When we got there, we finally found our hotel, and it was a really cool place. Here's a few pictures of what it looked like. If you want to know what they are, just put your mouse over the picture and there are captions...


Then we went to the Great Wall... it was AMAZING!!!



We also went to Tianamen Square and The Forbidden City.



Then we flew to Cheng Du and just toured around and ate all sorts of cool stuff. It was crazy. This is also where we saw the pandas!!!



We flew to Hong Kong for our last spot and stayed there for a couple days. We also went to the Hong Kong Temple. It was gorgeous!! But my camera was foggy...so the pictures weren't all that great...



Sorry this is so long!!! But we took like four hundred pictures.... I left a lot out. We also saw the Bird's Nest... Pearl Market.... stuff like that. We had so much fun!!! Then came home and got married two days later! YAY!

4 comments:

Nick & Lindi said...

I was hoping that you would post about your China experience. That's awesome. Looks like you had a great time. That's so neat that you saw so much.

Trevor & Andrea said...

the pandas are adorable.... i want one!! :)

Lauren said...

I'm so glad that you're blogging! I still can't believe that you're married. You're just my little neighbor friend still to me! You are gorgeous as always. :) Glad to keep in touch with you!

Destiny said...

I love all your pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. Was your session at the temple in Chinese? Maybe that's a dumb question...