- She just started army crawling all over the place. It was crazy, one day she couldn't do anything like that, and the next day she was going everywhere!!
- She can go from being on her belly to sitting up.
- She's taken a few "crawling steps" on her hands and knees before falling.
- She laughs a lot more at stuff... it used to be really hard to get her to laugh, but I'm finding more and more things to get her to laugh at.
- She loves to be read to and sung to. Her eyes light up and she gets so excited! Crinkles her little nose and then sucks in air and makes a growly sound.
- She tries to pull herself up on stuff, but doesn't stay up for very long.
- She is still really stubborn... doesn't like to do things she doesn't want to. Like if you want to pull her arms up in the air, she resists like crazy and won't budge. Little stinker.
- I've started her on a few more solid foods. So far she absolutely loves peas... loves squash... today we tried butternut squash with corn and she ate almost the whole thing! She used to really love oatmeal, but now it's hard to get it down her. She also doesn't seem to like bananas...or any other fruit really... Mostly just veggies. That's good I guess? She will eat an actual banana though... if I am eating a banana she always wants some, so I'll break off chunks and give them to her.
- She gets into EVERYTHING now that she can get where she wants. Very stubborn.
- She also throws little mini fits when I don't let her do something or have something she wants.
- Loves to tear up paper and try to eat it.
- Still no teeth! But she chews on everything.
- Very energetic and loud!!
Trying to take off her onesie, she throws major fits when we change her clothes. So sometimes I leave it like this on her head. lol

And she's going to be a cow for Halloween!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment