Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have an illness....

Haha, okay so Andrea and I went to Cheyenne last night and decided to do some fun shopping. We were wandering around the mall and I remembered I hadn't spent my $30 gift card Dev gave me during Christmas! Soooo in we went!!!!!!! I had found some really cute shirts in the front and was grabbing one in EVERY color, when Andrea came running up to me with these shoes that I really wanted!! The VERY shoes that Andrea blogged about: the pink and black ones with lace. They are the CUTEST ever and I was so sad when I had found them before with her and discovered they didn't have my size. I got the brown ones instead since I decided they would be worn more often and I only had one outfit that the pink ones would match. When Andrea showed me the shoes IN MY SIZE I about died... I grabbed the pink ones, and then I saw RED ones. Umm.... what do I do?! I tried on my shirts that were still slung over my arm, and only got one arm in the sleeve...they were like a second skin!!! So off they went! I grabbed the pink and red shoes and couldn't decide which one to get, so....I got BOTH! When Dev saw the first pair, he was like, "WHAT? You got the same shoes in a different color that you already have? I thought they hurt your feet?!" (Which they had the last time I wore them since I hadn't worn them in a while and they're high heels.) AAAAAAAAAnd then he looked in the bag and found the other pair.
Yeah, and in the pictures, they seem to look like different variations of pink, but the left one really is red!!!


HA! Oh boy...I have a condition!!! It deals with A) if I find something I like I get it in like every color, and B) if I can't decide between two things, I ususally get both.

Hence my second story.....

I was coat shopping for my birthday. I decided I really needed a new coat because the one I had was a giant-sized tent that I'd owned since around my Freshman year in High School.

So I went shopping with Dana for coats since Devan hates HATES shopping. The very first store we came to, I found this coat....

The LAST store we went to, I found this coat....


So, as a joke (but not really), I sent Devan pictures on his phone and asked, can I have both? Lol. So he wrote back and said, Sure. Lol. YAY for husbands!!! So I got both instead since I couldn't decide which. Lol...I'm spoiled, I know. Isn't Dev great?

6 comments:

Trevor & Andrea said...

dude i showed trevor that you have THREE pairs of "hooker" shoes and he was like what the...:) haha. I think it is GREAT!!! AND YOU FINALLY BLOGGED!?!? ;) j/k

Anonymous said...

Cute shoes and cute coats! I like the white one the best. I do the same thing..when I find something I like I buy it in every color! :)

lacey bassett said...

well of course you need both coats, because one is a sporty coat and the other is a fancy coat! i hear ya :) Very nice picks!!

Dana said...

AAAAnd it must run in the family. Although 3 pairs of the same shoe is a bit excessive...Oh yeah. I bought 3 coats this winter...completely different, not the same coat, but still...

Megan said...

Kara beth!!! You are stinking cute!! I love the shoes!! I might need to find me some! Oh man... I wish I was there to shop with you... I need a shopping buddy cause jonnie is no good at it. :)

Michaell & Madison said...

you have a keeper :) i love them all i would of had a hard time too :)