So I haven't blogged really at all about much these days. This blog will be very random, so forgive me for all the jumping around. For Christmas, even though we were spending it in Lovell, we decided that we should have a tree... so we got a little pre-lit tree from WalMart. We just randomly picked different colored bulbs to hang on it and I think it turned out pretty good!!!

So for Christmas, we got to hang in Lovell. It was fun getting to see Dana and James and Melissa. We all had a pretty good time, and learned a LOT on the history channel and watching Dirty Jobs. Haha...ohhh the things you learn! I was actually mortified/disgusted when I learned how some farmers doctor their lambs and cutting off their tails and ears.... Yikes.... Anyway, I was also able to see a lot of old friends that I haven't seen in years! It was a lot of fun being able to see everyone...Thanks Lindi!!! Also, congrats to Michael for getting engaged! That's awesome! And also to Katie and Richard!!! Married life is amazing!
I got Devan a bunch of cool things for Christmas...first off, he desperately needed a new coat.

He likes it, except the fact that now he's too hot. Lol. I also got him the beanie he's wearing in this picture. I got him some books that he likes and some rubber band shooter guns that we're gonna have to test out pretty soon! Lol.
Another random tangent.... I cut my hair! Which I'm sure most of the people who read this blog know, but I'll post a couple pics anyway.... 

Basically, I just got sick of the long hair and decided to chop a good 8 inches off. Lol. So around the 27th, Devan and I took off to Star Valley to see his family and see his brother before he leaves for Iraq. We had a great time there hanging out with his family. We played some basketball and I suffered a huge elbow to the face. Here are my results from that....

Yeah, I guess I just decided that I didn't wanna lose anymore, so I just hit Devan's brother in the elbow with my face... I think he learned his lesson. :)
Then we all hung out on New Years Eve and watched the countdown.... pretty fun! Here's a fun picture from that... +2009.JPG)
Yeah, me in all my glory with my black eye....awesome!!!! Anyway, hope everyone had a great holiday vacation! Happy New Year!
7 comments:
Hahaha! Sure glad you showed your brother-in-law who was boss:) I'll bet his elbow REALLY hurt. Only one more day and it will be your BIRTHDAY!! lol
Hey...the post said that it was still January 3rd at 10:55 p.m., but it is really ALMOST the 4th (I thought it was already the 4th cuz your dad left for work). So maybe your birthday is in one day plus 2 minutes...the post is in pacific time, apparently.
KB! You are so cute! Your poor eye!! Love the hair cut! Hope things are going good for you! Remember you are moving up here!! Whoop whoop!
The history channel rocks! Oh, and way to show his brother! That's mi hermana! Or something. I could have just made that up...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I think this is the first year in FOREVER that we haven't done something for your birthday! Weird! :) I hope its a great one for you! and holy black eye... ouch!! Glad you survived!!
Your hair is so cute!! The mexican sister was missing from your Christmas fiesta!
YIKES the eye... ouch! it looks like you had a fun christmas. Hey you need to come over!
Post a Comment