So I've decided I'm pretty good at improvising when it comes to finding different things to work in different situations. Allow me to explain... This morning I am walking outside to my car to go to work, and I see there is snow on the ground. Great... which means my car is covered and a nice, new layer of ice is on the windshield. How do I know this? Because my car gets the wonderful spot in the parking lot that is in the shade and is slowly being eaten by a bush that grows on the other side of a fence in front of my car. I get to my car and find that my suspicions are true. I turn on my car and get it going while I look for my scraper...nowhere to be found. I have the defroster on full blast, but since my car refuses to do anything I want it to, it's blowing cold air the whole time...nicely helping the frost stay cool on my windshield. I see a picture frame that is sitting in the backseat and use it to scrap my windshield. It worked pretty nicely!! So I didn't NEED the stupid scraper. I got to work just fine! The other wonderful thing I discovered was a sweet, new way to "iron" my shirt that I needed to wear. Tonight I was getting ready to go to my city league volleyball game. I was looking for my shirt that I needed to wear and found that I had left it in the laundry bag still after being washed...great. It was BEYOND wrinkled!! So, trying to avoid ANY ironing, I took the shirt to the bathroom and turned on my shower on straight hot. I turned on a small heater, and then turned on my straightener...yes, straightener. :)

It is the awesome Corioliss straightener that heats up really fast and has super heat!! Yeah, the one that Dana has two of, just not the same brand. :) Basically, it turned the bathroom into a sauna and I used my straightener to "iron" the shirt. Talk about doing ANYTHING to NOT iron! This shows how much I hate ironing...I do three times the amount of work to not have to do it. It's like when you lose the remote for the T.V. and you look all over the house to find it instead of just walking over to the T.V. and changing the channel yourself. :) So, in a nutshell, I'm pretty dang cool if I do say so myself. :) Lol...Just thought I'd share...
2 comments:
I SO have ironed like that before. I prefer it. I HATE IRONING with a passion. I will have Joseph do it always, even my stuff. :) Glad that you can be so practical! LOL
Way to be KB, lol. That is so funny and true about the remote too! haha.
Post a Comment