Saturday, October 4, 2008

Friday Night Date Night!!!!

Okay, so last week I was talking to my mom on the phone on Friday and she goes, "So what are you doing for Friday Night Date Night?" I'm like, Friday night what? Yeah, I'd never heard of that for married couples, so apparently I'm behind on the times or something. I ask Devan if he knows about it, and he's like yeah. WHAT THE?! So I made him take me out last week. Since we started doing the Date Night thing, this week was my turn to pick something to do. Naturally, I wanted to do something retarded and kooky... I went to walmart and got some cheap face paints and stuff and we just went and ate at Qdoba since I just freakin' love that place!!! So after eating and getting the stuff we needed, we came home and just made some peanut butter bars that turned out AMAZING! SO SO good! We busted out the face paints and Devan just went CRAZY with it!! Covered my whole face!!!

Here is one lovely side of my face...Ignore my robe I'm in. Lol. He was trying to make a flower, but failed miserably.

Front View...

Now here is what I did to HIS face.... he looked so pretty!

First, the Beard....



Now here he is with the rest! Sorry about the cropping, we had to hide his garment top! Lol...



Us together... All in all, it was a way fun night!!!

7 comments:

Destiny said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Way to be creative :) We'll have to do a double Friday night date night sometime!

Trevor & Andrea said...

you nerds:) that looked like it was fun! me and trevor did that one night for a date when we were dating, by the time it was all said and done it was all over the place... i got mad cuz he got me good and ya it was a disaster! so way to keep it fun and fair:) haha

Shannon said...

That's fun! You look too funny. Wish we had time to do date night lol and a regular babysitter, ha. Enjoy it while you can! love ya.

Megan said...

you crack me up! Um YES!! I love recipes!! You send me any easy yummy recipe you got! You are such a little homemaker! :)

Destiny said...

You guys up for nursery again on Sunday? We're going home for my nephews baptism. I promise Sis Fry will be there this time! (I still feel bad about that) Let me know!

Destiny said...

I didn't know you had a calling, what is it?! Yeah, you should definitely be there instead of nursery :) We did find someone, so no biggie!

Dana said...

That is funny. James and I just sit and watch tv, no face painting going on here. haha So I still need to find a costume...workin' on it though!