Lilly and I went home to Wyoming for a week Feb 11-17th. It was a lot of fun!! We went home to Lovell for one night and my friend Nicole dyed and cut my hair for me. Then Nicole and Lindi and I went to brunch the next morning. Lilly wasn't diggin' all the new surroundings so she was pretty crabby (sorry guys!!) but it wasn't too bad I guess? After that, my parents and Lilly and I drove over to Sheridan so we could be there for Shannon's son's blessing day on sunday. Christian is SUCH a cutie! I just loved spending time with them. I wish we could spend time with our families more often... it's sad only seeing them a couple times a year or less. Sad!

Christian...CUTIE!!!!!!!! Blurry pic, but still cute!

Poor Lilly on the drive...so sleepy after her plane ride!

Me and Lilly at Black Angus.
Since being home, it has SNOWED a TON! We got at least two feet of snow over a two day period. It was totally crazy! I couldn't believe it. The dogs have totally loved it... they've frolicked all through it and eaten it and played in it. We are currently trying to build a back fence in our yard to be able to let the dogs stay outside longer, and the snow has definitely not helped that. We are planning on using our tax return and Dev's bonus in March for a backyard. We are so excited! We plan on putting in the back fence, a garden, a deck, and grass! Yay!!! So excited! Dev is also in the process of building a doghouse for our dogs. I've decided they are no longer strictly inside dogs... I can't do it anymore! My house is slowly being destroyed downstairs. lol. Sorry pups! You're outta here!

Double the amount of snow you see in this pic...this was the first snow of the two days...
This morning was eventful... I have been super tired lately, so I was trying to catch some extra Z's before the Comcast guy was supposed to come between 10-12 today. It was a little before 9:30 and the guy starts ringing the doorbell...which made the dogs go NUTS barking... I jolted out of bed, threw on clothes, and had to let the guy in. As he was setting up stuff, I let the dogs outside for their morning routine... they go outside, eat, go potty, play a little, and then come in. I let the guy do his thing and then I went upstairs and woke Lilly up because she was sleeping too late. I fed her her morning food and then we went downstairs to let the dogs in. Only Angus was out there. Bella had magically escaped and I had NO clue where she was. I drove all around our development area calling her name, and she never came. To top it off, I went out to the garage to put Lilly in the car and get ready and the carseat wasn't even in the car... Dev had left it sitting on top of the car. So I had to put the base in and get that all strapped in and then get Lilly in there. Grr! To make a long story short, I finally just went on a walk with Angus and Lilly and we happened to see Bella at one of our neighbor's houses snooping around the back. She was in BIG trouble! She heard me calling her and didn't come. Little stink! Then we got home and I noticed the Comcast guy left his touchpad thing on my floor, so I had to go through all the automated stuff to get a hold of a rep to tell them to send him back. EEsh! Crazy day! Lol!
Sorry this was so long! Had to catch up!

This was Lilly this morning. CUTE girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment