So there I was yesterday at the preschool getting the kids ready to go outside. As I was zipping up one particular little boy's coat, he stares at my face and starts concentrating pretty hard. Here is his lovely picture I took today.

Suddenly he exclaims with a gasp, "Oh! You have a boo boo!!!" Only with his way of speaking, it sounds more like
"byoo byoo!!!" As he was finishing his statement, another little boy says, "Yeah! Did someone shoot you in the face with an
arrow?" To which I replied, "Yeah, it's a boo boo. And no, nobody shot me." But the first little boy is adamant on saying it's a boo boo, and insisted on knowing what happened to my face. All the while, I'm trying to hide my laughter building up inside... The reason this is funny is because the object on my face they were staring at happened to be a massive zit on my cheek. HILARIOUS! Kids say the craziest things. Lol. Just thought I would share.
3 comments:
That's so funny! I've had that happen before too and kids like to pick my moles off my face, it's so great!
O man! thats funny
You and Dana have the funniest stories!!
Post a Comment